flex-users mailing list archives

From Kyle McKnight <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIR
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 22:42:59 GMT
Or just declare and define your _myresults variable at the same time.

var _myResults:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();

Then instead of creating a new ArrayCollection when the results are
returned, just run through the list of results in a loop and use the
addItem method of the _myResults ArrayCollection to add each item to it

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)