flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ctrl+Z with caps lock on not working in Chrome
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:58:52 GMT
I’m not sure if this is something that should be fixed on Adobe’s end. If they don’t
want to fix it, we can change EditManager to accept both charCodes to deal with the difference
in Chrome.

Let us know what you hear back from Adobe and create a JIRA if necessary. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX

Thanks,
Harbs