flex-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Melo <fel...@snews.tv>
Subject Re: Ctrl+Z with caps lock on not working in Chrome
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:35:14 GMT
Hi,

I have not tested the EditManager approach, but dispatching a new event with
the lower case char code solved the problem. I'm not happy with using this
kind of workaround but sometimes it is necessary :)

I just didn't get it why this problem only happens in Chrome, because the
char codes in all browsers are the same. At first, I thought that this was a
Flash Player problem, but the Adobe staff don't think so.

Anyway, thank you all for helping me.

- Felipe