flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Flashbuilder Could Not Find A Connected Device
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 04:58:05 GMT
I have an old 32 bit Windows 7 laptop, at least 10 years old.  I want to use
it to continue to work if I leave home and don't have access to my
mainframe.  I have a project that I have been working on for almost a year,
and I am not able to connect Flash Builder to my iPad.  I have iTunes
12.6.2.20, 32 bit, installed on my machine.  It connects to the iPad with no
problem, but once I open Flash Builder and try to compile and install an
.ipa onto the iPad, I get an error that Flashbilder Could Not Find A
Connected Device.  So iTunes sees the iPad, Flash Builder does not.  I even
installed an older version of iTunes, 12.1.3, but that did not help.  Any
thoughts of how I can get Flash Builder to recognize the iPad on an old
Windows 7 32 bit machine ??? Thanks!!