flex-users mailing list archives

From "Trevor Holman" <trev...@mchsi.com>
Subject RE: AIR
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 23:20:19 GMT
I've tried this in the resultHandler function and when I trace that  variable _myResults I
can see the [object Object], [object Object], [object Object] ArrayCollection... so it is
pulling in the right info, I just can't figure out how to  get that to my Application.mxml.
I've tried setting a property and then using a getter (from my original post) but like I mentioned
it just pulls in the last change the dropdown displayed.

 I know it's got to be something simple but I'm not even sure what to ask and it eludes me.
I'm pretty green when it comes to this and I want to learn it. I can normally find what I
need via google.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle McKnight [mailto:kamcknig@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:43 PM
To: Flex Users Group
Subject: Re: AIR

Or just declare and define your _myresults variable at the same time.

var _myResults:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();

Then instead of creating a new ArrayCollection when the results are returned, just run through
the list of results in a loop and use the addItem method of the _myResults ArrayCollection
to add each item to it

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)