flex-users mailing list archives

From "Trevor Holman" <trev...@mchsi.com>
Subject RE: AIR
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 22:44:46 GMT
Okay, I was thinking along those lines at one point but thought there might be a different
-- read easier way, because of my limited knowledge.  ;-)

Awesome, thank you. I appreciate it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle McKnight [mailto:kamcknig@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:40 PM
To: Flex Users Group
Subject: Re: AIR

There are many ways you could do it.

Try dispatching a custom event, something like "itemCategoriesRecieved,"
from the data manager when the results are returned. In your class that contains the data
grid, listen for that event on your data manager and set the data provider of the grid in
the event handler.

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)