flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I control the parameter order in an HTTPService Post?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:32:18 GMT
I gave up on HTTPService long ago. It’s nice how simple it is to use, but it’s sooo limiting.

I use URLLoader for just about everything. I wrapped it in my own classes that do everything
I need including tracking status, parsing responses and error responses, progress, dispatching
custom events (or callbacks) and multi-part uploads.