flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flash & The Future of Interactive Content
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:28:12 GMT
I don’t believe donating Flash would accomplish anything (even if there were enough people
to work on it).

The browser providers have been gradually pushing Flash out. Without browser support, there’s
no point in having a plugin. At this point, Adobe effectively has their hands tied, and EOLing
Flash is the only sensible thing to do.

Harbs