flex-users mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flash & The Future of Interactive Content
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 09:46:31 GMT
Well said.

There are plenty of things FlexJS could get a boost from, which don't
necessarily involve hardcore framework development.

We need more testing, a better website, documentation, a default skin
design, other stuff.

FlexJS is at 0.8.0 and we feel we're pretty close to 1.0. People on this
list can help make that happen.

I encourage anyone interested to have a look at the links [1, 2, 3] to get
an idea of the current state.

If anyone has an idea about what s/he can do, propose it here or on the dev
list [4] and let's make it happen.

[1] https://nextgenactionscript.com/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4EsaSA9xpnnraJX7NzpX6eh_P95RO8Pj
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS