flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Flashbuilder 4.7 on Windows 7
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 01:59:51 GMT
I am on vacation and brought an old windows 7 64-bit laptop with me. I have
installed Flash Builder 4.7, imported my project, but when I try to compile
and run it on my iPad, it never finishes and uploads. I don't get any
errors, but I started a compilation/run cycle before dinner, and when I got
back 3 hours later, it was still working on it. At home, this process only
takes 4 minutes. I have tried 3 times, and I just can't get it to to
complete the process and install to my iPad. I am using Flex 4.16.0 and AIR
25. Any thoughts???