flex-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: java.lang.NullPointerException Error in Flash Builder
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:12:08 GMT
It is saying it can't find your RealDealsTabletFinal-app.xml in
/wamp64/www/RealDealsTabletFinal

Should that file be there?

-Alex


On 6/20/17, 11:48 PM, "bilbosax" <waspence41@comcast.net> wrote:

>Thanks Alex.  Here is what the stack trace log looks like for the error.
>It
>looks like the java.lang.NullPointerException is happening towards the end
>of a lot of confusion:
>
>!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2017-06-21 03:04:34.937
>!MESSAGE Error reading application.xml.
>!STACK 0
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.AbstractXMLModel$FileReadException:
>org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource
>'/wamp64/www/RealDealsTabletFinal/RealDealsTabletFinal-app.xml' does not
>exist.
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.internal.xml.ApplicationXMLModel.<init>(
>ApplicationXMLModel.java:102)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLCreator.init(AppXMLCreator.java:91
>)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLCreator.<init>(AppXMLCreator.java:
>80)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLCreator.<init>(AppXMLCreator.java:
>73)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLFileModificationHelper.getAppXMLCr
>eator(AppXMLFileModificationHelper.java:66)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.g
>etAppXMLCreator(AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.java:126)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.g
>etCurrentlyPresentIds(AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.java:239)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.ANEController.modifyAppXMLforPa
>ckaging(ANEController.java:347)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.ANEController.modifyAppXMLforPa
>ckaging(ANEController.java:326)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AbstractANEPackageHandler.modif
>yAppXMLforPackaging(AbstractANEPackageHandler.java:86)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.launchhandlers.AbstractMultiPlat
>formLaunchHandler.handleANEPackagingDetails(AbstractMultiPlatformLaunchHan
>dler.java:195)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.launchhandlers.AbstractMultiPlat
>formLaunchHandler.applyPackagingDetails(AbstractMultiPlatformLaunchHandler
>.java:168)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.initializeP
>ackager(IOSLaunchHandler.java:577)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.initializeP
>ackager(IOSLaunchHandler.java:459)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.doPackage(I
>OSLaunchHandler.java:650)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.launch(IOSL
>aunchHandler.java:255)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.laun
>ch(MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.java:184)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlex
>LaunchDelegate.java:244)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlex
>LaunchDelegate.java:134)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigura
>tion.java:854)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigura
>tion.java:703)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.j
>ava:928)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1132)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
>Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource
>'/wamp64/www/RealDealsTabletFinal/RealDealsTabletFinal-app.xml' does not
>exist.
>	at
>org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkExists(Resource.java:320
>)
>	at
>org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkAccessible(Resource.java
>:194)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContents(File.java:287)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContents(File.java:278)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.internal.xml.ApplicationXMLModel.<init>(
>ApplicationXMLModel.java:100)
>	... 23 more
>
>!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2017-06-21 03:04:34.942
>!MESSAGE Error reading application.xml.
>!STACK 0
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.AbstractXMLModel$FileReadException:
>org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource
>'/wamp64/www/RealDealsTabletFinal/RealDealsTabletFinal-app.xml' does not
>exist.
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.internal.xml.ApplicationXMLModel.<init>(
>ApplicationXMLModel.java:102)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLCreator.init(AppXMLCreator.java:91
>)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLCreator.<init>(AppXMLCreator.java:
>80)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLCreator.<init>(AppXMLCreator.java:
>73)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.AppXMLFileModificationHelper.getAppXMLCr
>eator(AppXMLFileModificationHelper.java:66)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.g
>etAppXMLCreator(AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.java:126)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.r
>etainExtensionIds(AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.java:304)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.ANEController.modifyAppXMLforPa
>ckaging(ANEController.java:360)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.ANEController.modifyAppXMLforPa
>ckaging(ANEController.java:326)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AbstractANEPackageHandler.modif
>yAppXMLforPackaging(AbstractANEPackageHandler.java:86)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.launchhandlers.AbstractMultiPlat
>formLaunchHandler.handleANEPackagingDetails(AbstractMultiPlatformLaunchHan
>dler.java:195)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.launchhandlers.AbstractMultiPlat
>formLaunchHandler.applyPackagingDetails(AbstractMultiPlatformLaunchHandler
>.java:168)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.initializeP
>ackager(IOSLaunchHandler.java:577)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.initializeP
>ackager(IOSLaunchHandler.java:459)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.doPackage(I
>OSLaunchHandler.java:650)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.launch(IOSL
>aunchHandler.java:255)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.laun
>ch(MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.java:184)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlex
>LaunchDelegate.java:244)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlex
>LaunchDelegate.java:134)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigura
>tion.java:854)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigura
>tion.java:703)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.j
>ava:928)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1132)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
>Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource
>'/wamp64/www/RealDealsTabletFinal/RealDealsTabletFinal-app.xml' does not
>exist.
>	at
>org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkExists(Resource.java:320
>)
>	at
>org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkAccessible(Resource.java
>:194)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContents(File.java:287)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContents(File.java:278)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.air.internal.xml.ApplicationXMLModel.<init>(
>ApplicationXMLModel.java:100)
>	... 23 more
>
>!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2017-06-21 03:04:34.946
>!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Launching
>RealDealsTabletFinal".
>!STACK 0
>java.lang.NullPointerException
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.r
>etainExtensionIds(AppXMLFileANEExtensionHandler.java:309)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.ANEController.modifyAppXMLforPa
>ckaging(ANEController.java:360)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.ANEController.modifyAppXMLforPa
>ckaging(ANEController.java:326)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ANE.AbstractANEPackageHandler.modif
>yAppXMLforPackaging(AbstractANEPackageHandler.java:86)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.launchhandlers.AbstractMultiPlat
>formLaunchHandler.handleANEPackagingDetails(AbstractMultiPlatformLaunchHan
>dler.java:195)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.launchhandlers.AbstractMultiPlat
>formLaunchHandler.applyPackagingDetails(AbstractMultiPlatformLaunchHandler
>.java:168)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.initializeP
>ackager(IOSLaunchHandler.java:577)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.initializeP
>ackager(IOSLaunchHandler.java:459)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.doPackage(I
>OSLaunchHandler.java:650)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.launch(IOSL
>aunchHandler.java:255)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.laun
>ch(MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.java:184)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlex
>LaunchDelegate.java:244)
>	at
>com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlex
>LaunchDelegate.java:134)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigura
>tion.java:854)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigura
>tion.java:703)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.j
>ava:928)
>	at
>org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1132)
>	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
>
>
>
>
>--
>View this message in context:
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-fle
>x-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com%2Fjava-lang-NullPointerException-Error-in-Fl
>ash-Builder-tp15353p15357.html&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cea540386a7d14d03a60d08d4b
>873f574%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636336255558229376&sd
>ata=xle6LQkwg0rmGs3yysFJ3RTjayKbtusgzozzz9UY9ss%3D&reserved=0
>Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message