flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <lazzari.ang...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex comunication with Amazon S3 and Smart TV project
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:40:21 GMT
Hi,
out customer is thinking about to create a new app that will work ok
mobile,tablet, browser and...smart TV... the core of this app will be a
video library (like Netflix) where the user will navigate through categories
and he/she will click on videos to watch them.

So the question we have are:
-which is the best approach to develop the app to be Smart TV compliant?
-there are tested Amazon S3 library that you are already using in a project?

We googled a bit and all the documentation we met seems to be a bit
old...2008/2009...
https://code.google.com/archive/p/as3awss3lib/

Finally, ... about FlexJS do you think we could create a project with this
technology?

Thank you very much
Angelo