flex-users mailing list archives

From Hans Nuecke <hnue...@vservu.de>
Subject Still problems using the installer
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 15:37:44 GMT
Since a long time the installer (Flex, AIR) always stops with an error
after downloading the air SDK:

Installation abgebrochen (Installation aborted)

Error #1000

Lade Adobe AIR Runtime Kit für Windows von:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/25.0//AdobeAIRSDK.zip

I know this can be fixed in downloading the air sdk directly using that
link or from http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/air.html

But especially for people considering starting with Flex this can be a
pain and show stopper.
Is it just me or is this still a know and accepted/ignored problem?

I know you have a lot of tings on your plate, that's why I waited at
least half y ear before asking ;-)

Thanks for (at least) an update on the status!

Regards
Hans