flex-users mailing list archives

From douglasmccarroll <list.apache-flex....@brightworks.com>
Subject Audio stops working after receiving call on iOS
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:44:41 GMT
Hi All,

In my Apache Flex app (Flex 4.16, AIR 25) running on iOS, all audio stops
working if/when the user receives a phone call, or even if the phone just
rings once.

If the user then leaves the app, i.e. presses the phone's home key, then
returns, the problem goes away.

I'm guessing that I have to do something in response to the app's DEACTIVATE
or ACTIVATE events, like this:

NativeApplication.nativeApplication.addEventListener(Event.ACTIVATE,
onActivateApp);
NativeApplication.nativeApplication.addEventListener(Event.DEACTIVATE,
onDeactivateApp);
   private function onActivateApp(event:Event):void {
      // do something here
   }
   private function onDeactivateApp(event:Event):void {
      // and/or here
   }
... and I've tried calling SoundMixer.stopAll() when the app deactivates,
but that doesn't help...

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Douglas