flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex installer: Problem installing AIR SDK
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 16:42:47 GMT
I'm not sure why you're getting timeouts from Adobe's website. However, I
just wanted to point out that you don't want the AIRSDK_Compiler.zip file.
That's the AIR SDK with the ASC 2.0 compiler. If you try to merge that with
a Flex SDK, you'll get a weird mix of two different compilers, and that
could break something.

You want the version of the AIR SDK that contains only the AIR SDK and no
compiler. When you go to the AIR SDK download page, look for the the
section where it says "Note: Flex users will need to download the original
AIR SDK without the new compiler."

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.html

- Josh