flex-users mailing list archives

From "Erik J. Thomas" <e...@linqto.com>
Subject StageText appears above popup (Flex)
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 22:11:04 GMT
Hey all:

When I popup an Alert dialog that covers a TextInput control (TextInput uses the StageText
implementation from mobile theme), the text shows as having a higher Z-Order than the popup
Alert dialog:

Any ideas how I might work around this? I don't want to set the TextInput controls to invisible
if I can find a better solution.

Thanks!

Erik

Erik Thomas
Chief Architect
Office: 541.247.2995 / Mobile: 303.304.1466

http://linqto.com <http://linqto.com/>

recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.