flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS - maven]: compiled from source, but settings and ../lib/* missing
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 15:06:11 GMT
This sounds like you are using an older version of the compiler with a newer version of the
maven plugin.
Currently configuration is changing a lot and you should always use the same version of compiler
as you are using in the plugin.

But what are you doing exactly. Maven doesn’t require you to have anything installed locally,
you only need that if you are building with FlashBuilder or Ant.

Chris