flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: AIR Mobile DropDown list callout component
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 23:57:04 GMT

  It looks a lot like the Flextras Mobile Drop Down List

Sample:
https://www.flextras.com/MobileComponents/Samples/MobileDropDownList/
Source:
https://github.com/Flextras/FlextrasComponents/tree/master/mobileComponents

  I had to go through four browsers to find one that still supported the
Flash Player to run the sample; but if you select the radio button
renderer, and the pop up skin 1; it looks like your screenshot, except
the lines in the popup do not fade on the edges.

  Since I actually spent time building this, there probably wasn't a
similar component in the  Mobile Flex SDK.