flex-users mailing list archives

From "Erik J. Thomas" <e...@linqto.com>
Subject Re: How do you view all the available methods of a class?
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 20:47:50 GMT
If you just want to see what methods, events and styles are available on a particular class,
a shortcut I sometimes use is to just assign an instance to a temporary variable and then
use code completion the FlashBuilder or IntelliJ editor to show you the members:

Erik

> On May 4, 2017, at 1:42 PM, Erik J. Thomas <erik@linqto.com> wrote:
>
> If you are using FlashBuilder or IntelliJ with the Flex Plugin, you can simply hold down
your Ctrl Key (Windows) or Command Key (Mac) while hovering your mouse over any class name
in MXML or ActionScript. Just left click the class name and it will open the source code for
that class in the editor.