flex-users mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS - maven]: compiled from source, but settings and ../lib/* missing
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 11:35:26 GMT
Patrizia,

I'm not sure whether "distribution" package produced by Maven is fully ready
for usage to build some  project, cause there are missing things. I'm treat
"distribution" as something which I can use to my IDE for intellisence and
visibility if I added some new things to FlexJS SDK. - We need to fix this
issue, but that's something which I hope I will take over.

But you are in a good path. My first proposition is to try create and build
Hello World - I did post you how to do this by Maven.

I would like to understand what kind of Flex project you have? Cause you are
saying about converting old Flex project to FlexJS. First of all you will be
able to build using FlexJS only your business logic which DO NOT HAVE any
dependency to Flash/Flex. Your UI part need to be rewritten to using FlexJS
Basic/Express components or FlexJS MDL library (Google Material Design
Library).

Can you explain more what are you going to achieve ?

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC