flex-users mailing list archives

From "patrizia.bellitto" <patrizia.belli...@st.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS - maven]: compiled from source, but settings and ../lib/* missing
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 13:25:47 GMT
Hi Christofer,
I was able to compile everything both with Maven and Ant on MacOS.
Then I followed the instructions to use FlexJS within Flash Builder 4.7
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder).

The release 0.8.0 I build through Maven returns this error when converting
the simple Flex project to FlexJS project:

The file does not exist for the external tool named Convert New Flex Project
to FlexJS MVC Project.

while with the release 0.7.0 compiled with Ant I can convert the project to
a FlexJS project, but, trying to launch the Falcon JX release and build
configuration the error is:

Using Falcon codebase:
/Users/pbellitto/Sviluppo/apache-flex-flexjs-0.7.0-ant/js/bin/../..
Using Flex SDK:
/Users/pbellitto/Sviluppo/apache-flex-flexjs-0.7.0-ant/js/bin/../..
Error: Unable to access jarfile
/Users/pbellitto/Sviluppo/apache-flex-flexjs-0.7.0-ant/js/bin/../lib/mxmlc.jar

that is the same problem I had on Windows.
I'm using the latest releases of Maven and Ant.

Thanks
Patrizia