flex-users mailing list archives

From OK <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Type Declaration of style 'strokeColor' conflicts with previous declaration in ... Unknown Flex Problem
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 13:22:59 GMT
Hi,

I get the following error when I'm trying to use a component from an
external lib:
"Type Declaration of style 'strokeColor' conflicts with previous declaration
in ... Unknown Flex Problem"

I understand that this error occurs cause of a style conflict with the
included swc lib.
The error message also contains a hint to the component of the lib that
caused this issue, that's ok.

But I'm totally lost cause I've created a test project/app that includes the
same libs/swc as my origin app and the error goes away.
The test project/app makes usage of the same external component that causes
the error in my origin app.

So I assume there is something in my app that causes this issue.
To find out what it is I tried to remove several lines of code step by step
from my origin app, without success... that error is still there.
Is there any chance to find out which part of my app caused this conflict?

I appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Olaf