flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flexmojos Maven Apache Flex Error 1014
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2017 18:42:33 GMT
I would try without rsl first and as soon things are working switch.

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br
Datum: 07.04.17 18:33 (GMT+01:00)
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Flexmojos Maven Apache Flex Error 1014

Chris, very thanks for your help;

I just did exactly this and many other forms, but it still showing me the
same error, unfortunetly...

Man I'm really pissed with this, I'm trying to fix this for many days, read
uncountable web pages with possible solutions, just tried almos anything...

My project has 1 parent pom and 3 modules, 2 swcs and 1 swf, that holds the
entire project; I really don't see what is wrong in it; even the adobe
framework does not respect the configuration copying libraries, I specified
<rsl>{artifactId}-{version}.{extension}</rsl> in first pom and it copies
only the <rsl>{artifactId}.{extension}</rsl>;

I really wanted to work this out, I'm trying hard almost two weeks and
nothing;