flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Flex app with Angular2
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:41:49 GMT

  Sounds like a Java problem; so I won't be able to help, personally.  I
have lots of Angular 2/4 experience lately this year, but minimal Java
stuff.

  Based on what little I understand from dealing w/ ColdFusion, the
channels are just a way to tell Flex how to call the services.

  If I were doing this in CF; I'd just write new CF Code that executed
the services manually--not through the remoting interface--and processed
the results to return them in a different format.  As long as those new
services are browser accessible, an Angular app should be able to hit them.

  Can anyone else help?  If not; I'd go to StackOverflow.