flex-users mailing list archives

From davide.pr...@lispa.it
Subject [FlexJs]: Error: Unable to access jarfile flex-asjs/js/bin/../lib/mxmlc.jar
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:52:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have successfully compiled the FlexJs source on a Debian GNU/Linux Stretch.

But now, when I try to execute a command I have and error message:

$ asjsc
Using Falcon codebase: /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-falcon/compiler
Using Flex SDK: /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-sdk
Error: Unable to access jarfile /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-asjs/js/bin/../lib/mxmlc.jar

$ asjscompc
Using Falcon codebase: /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-falcon/compiler
Using Flex SDK: /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-sdk
Error: Unable to access jarfile /../lib/compc.jar

$ mxmlc
Using Falcon codebase: /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-falcon/compiler
Using Flex SDK: /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-sdk
Error: Unable to access jarfile /home/flex/FlexJS/flex-asjs/js/bin/../lib/mxmlc.jar

Need I to execute something else after the compilation?

In the compilation this commands has been executed, so the mxmlc.jar file was present.

I have see that this file is present in this directories:

$ find . -name mxmlc.jar
./flex-sdk/lib/mxmlc.jar
./flex-sdk/lib-legacy/mxmlc.jar
./flex-falcon/compiler-jx/lib/mxmlc.jar