flex-users mailing list archives

From davide.pr...@lispa.it
Subject Re: [FlexJS - maven]: compiled from source, but settings and ../lib/* missing
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:48:04 GMT
Hi Christofer,

Christofer Dutz ha scritto:

> mvn -s settings-template.xml -DdistributionTargetFolder={pathToDistributionDirectory}
-P build-distribution clean install

Ok, I try to do this, but there are a lot of file missing in the repository
I have found most of them into http://repository.jspresso.org/maven2/com/adobe
but some are missing also here:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project distribution: Could not resolve dependencies for
project org.apache.flex.flexjs.framework:distribution:pom:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts
could not be resolved: com.adobe.air.runtime:air-runtime:zip:20.0, com.adobe.air.runtime:air:zip:android:20.0,
com.adobe.air:templates:jar:20.0, com.adobe.air:misc:zip:20.0: Failure to find com.adobe.air.runtime:air-runtime:zip:20.0
in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of apache-release has elapsed
or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

where can I find they?

Thanks
Davide