flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speeding up column resize
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2017 21:36:23 GMT
Couldn't you just do that using the standard LabelItemRenderer and:

paddingLeft
alternatingItemColors
textIndent

properties? Also, you could just (temporarily) tune your custom item
renderer down to a standard LabelItemRendered, and check if your
assumptions are right, but since DataGrid uses virtual layout by default,
it's really strange that drawing a rect does such a mess (maybe the rect is
a bit too wide causing redraws on other columns too?)