flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to display a unicode char (emoji) in TLF (RichEdit control)
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:45:42 GMT
We have FontAwesome working fine with the Flex SDK.

Here is a usage example:
https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/8f3dd5bb05549b29f9d608e6abc914409a1a4ae2/frameworks/projects/flatspark/src/flatspark/skins/ComboBoxButtonSkin.mxml#L106
Here is the unicode definition:
https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/8f3dd5bb05549b29f9d608e6abc914409a1a4ae2/frameworks/projects/flatspark/src/flatspark/utils/AwesomeUtils.as#L131

Of course, this is from a custom loaded font.

Perhaps this could give you a hint on how you can achieve yours?

Thanks,
Om