flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS - maven]: compiled from source, but settings and ../lib/* missing
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:58:03 GMT
Havin a more detailed look, I think I know what’s going on:

Well as I said, the mavenizer hooks itself into the Maven dependency resolution mechanism:
Part of what it does is to try to resolve the things first (In a company you can deploy a
mavenized SDK to your company or private Maven repo: Nexus, Artifactory whatsoever) so if
your infrastructure is able to provide the artifact, all is good and it doesn’t interfere.
In your case you don’t seem to have a company maven repository manager running so it’s
checking the default, which is maven-central (repo.maven.apache.org). Of course it doesn’t
exist there and therefore it would start to do its magic. As far as I can see things from
the stacktrace fragment you sent, the mavenizer downloaded our xml file containing the information
on where to download the artifacts from, but couldn’t find the product you were trying to
find. Judging from the location of your local maven repo, you are using a Linux based system
… I guess this is where the problem is. There is no LINUX based Air 20.0 available from
Adobe … The only option I see here is, that you “skip-tests” and force the tool to use
the Windows or Mac version by  setting a SystemProperty “platform-type” to WINDOWS: “-Dplatform-type=WINDOWS”
or “-Dplatform-type=MAC”

Chris

-

Am 18.04.17, 09:28 schrieb "davide.prina@lispa.it" <davide.prina@lispa.it>:

    Hi Christofer,

    Christofer Dutz ha scritto:

    > The files you are talking about will not be available in any public repo. That’s
what the entire “mavenizer”
    > or “flex-maven-converter” is for.

    ok

    > It detects that Maven tries to resolve one of the flash or air or forntkit libraries
and if that fails, it
    > auto-downloads the corresponding libs and converts them to maven accessible artifacts.

    interesting, but how can I see if there is some problem donwloading or mavenizing these
libs?

    > You can see that the mavenizer is working, if you see the Flex Ascii Art logo in
the build.

    Yes I can se it.

    I have executed it with debug info on:

    $ mvn -e -X -s settings-template.xml -DdistributionTargetFolder=~/FlexJS_maven/FlexJS_bin
-P build-distribution clean install
    [...]
    [DEBUG] Using transporter WagonTransporter with priority -1.0 for https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
    [DEBUG] Using connector BasicRepositoryConnector with priority 0.0 for https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
via IP-REMOVED:PORT-REMOVED with username=REMOVED, password=REMOVED
    Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/adobe/air/runtime/air/20.0/air-20.0.pom
    [DEBUG] Writing tracking file /home/flex/.m2/repository/com/adobe/air/runtime/air/20.0/air-20.0.pom.lastUpdated
    [INFO] Couldn't find artifact: com.adobe.air.runtime:20.0:air:pom
    [INFO] ===========================================================
    [INFO]  - Installing Adobe AIR SDK 20.0
    Your System-Id: 429d5384
    The Adobe SDK license agreement applies to the Adobe AIR SDK. Do you want to install the
Adobe AIR SDK? Adobe AIR SDK License: http://www.adobe.com/products/air/sdk-eula.html
    (In a non-interactive build such as a CI server build, alternatively to typing y or yes
you can also set a system property containing your system which is interpreted as equivalent
to accepting by typing y or yes: -Dcom.adobe.systemIdsForWhichTheTermsOfTheAdobeLicenseAgreementAreAccepted=429d5384
)
    Do you accept (Yes/No) ? yes
    Using proxy: IP-REMOVED
    [WARNING] Failed to notify spy org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.mavenextension.FlexEventSpy:
Caught exception while downloading and converting artifact.
    org.apache.maven.MavenExecutionException: Caught exception while downloading and converting
artifact.
    	at org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.mavenextension.FlexEventSpy.initAir(FlexEventSpy.java:245)
    	at org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.mavenextension.FlexEventSpy.onEvent(FlexEventSpy.java:141)
    	at org.apache.maven.eventspy.internal.EventSpyDispatcher.onEvent(EventSpyDispatcher.java:104)
    	at org.apache.maven.eventspy.internal.EventSpyRepositoryListener.artifactResolving(EventSpyRepositoryListener.java:95)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositoryEventDispatcher.dispatch(DefaultRepositoryEventDispatcher.java:139)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositoryEventDispatcher.dispatch(DefaultRepositoryEventDispatcher.java:101)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.artifactResolving(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:662)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:276)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223)
    	at org.apache.maven.repository.internal.DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.loadPom(DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.java:267)
    	at org.apache.maven.repository.internal.DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.readArtifactDescriptor(DefaultArtifactDescriptorReader.java:198)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDependencyCollector.resolveCachedArtifactDescriptor(DefaultDependencyCollector.java:535)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDependencyCollector.getArtifactDescriptorResult(DefaultDependencyCollector.java:519)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDependencyCollector.processDependency(DefaultDependencyCollector.java:409)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDependencyCollector.processDependency(DefaultDependencyCollector.java:363)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDependencyCollector.process(DefaultDependencyCollector.java:351)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDependencyCollector.collectDependencies(DefaultDependencyCollector.java:254)
    	at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.collectDependencies(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:316)
    	at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectDependenciesResolver.resolve(DefaultProjectDependenciesResolver.java:172)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:195)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:128)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved(MojoExecutor.java:245)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:199)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
    	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
    	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
    	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
    	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
    	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
    	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
    	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
    	at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
    Caused by: org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.exceptions.RetrieverException:
Could not find AIR SDK with version 20.0
    	at org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.download.DownloadRetriever.getBinaryUrl(DownloadRetriever.java:362)
    	at org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.download.DownloadRetriever.retrieve(DownloadRetriever.java:120)
    	at org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.mavenextension.FlexEventSpy.initAir(FlexEventSpy.java:241)
    	... 43 more
    [...]

    But it cannot download the file:
    https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/adobe/air/runtime/air/20.0/air-20.0.pom

    and if I try this address on a browser I get the "404 Not Found" message.

    $ cat /home/flex/.m2/repository/com/adobe/air/runtime/air/20.0/air-20.0.pom.lastUpdated
    #NOTE: This is an Aether internal implementation file, its format can be changed without
prior notice.
    #Fri Apr 14 10:46:20 CEST 2017
    https\://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/.error=
    https\://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/.lastUpdated=1492155569143
    https\://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/.lastUpdated=1492159580279
    https\://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/.error=

    So where is the problme? Is it the missing pom file?
    Probably something do not function coorectly, may be becouse I pass throught a proxy with
password... or something else...

    How can I solve this problem?

    Can I create manually the missing files? How?

    Ciao
    Davide

    PS: sorry, I know nearly nothing about maven :-(