flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Anyone using IntelliJ for Flex Dev?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 13:45:54 GMT
I’m not using anything else than IntelliJ ;-)
Haven’t used FB for more than 8 years now … never missed anything.

Chris

Von: "Erik J. Thomas" <erik@linqto.com>
Antworten an: "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
Datum: Donnerstag, 6. April 2017 um 23:09
An: "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
Betreff: Anyone using IntelliJ for Flex Dev?

Hey all:

Long time Flex developer (started with Flex Builder 2) currently working on a mobile app for
iOS and Android.

Finally took the plunge to switch from FlashBuilder 4.7 to IntelliJ with Flex plug in as my
IDE.

Was just wondering if anyone on this list is using IntelliJ for Flex mobile development? It
works great for the most part, especially web apps, but there are some issues configuring
it with custom application descriptors and packaging for IOS/Android using AIR that appear
to require some time figuring custom ADT options to get assets deployed to IPA root.

I'd be willing to engage a consultant for a few hours to help get us get these issues worked
out.

Unfortunately, IntelliJ user community is so small, my posts to that forum go unanswered.
Thought I'd reach out for paid help.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Erik

Erik Thomas
Chief Architect

PastedGraphic-1.tiff<cid:12B2045C-930A-42BA-8B4E-91C3953F7BD8>

http://linqto.com<http://linqto.com/>

recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.