flex-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Flandrin <nfland...@cylande.com>
Subject Flex Apps on IOS compilation problem
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:05:18 GMT
Hi everyone,

We encounter some problems to package our multiplatform Flex App on IOS. The app work well
on desktop, android, but fail to build an IPA (ipa-ad-hoc)

The only message we have (after 20 min...) is  :

Compilation failed while ececuting : compile-abc

For information, earlier app version was able to build. It seems that we was unable to package
when the app reached a too big size (class count ?).

When we reduce the app size (remove some features / classes) we are able to build again, but
we are not really able to locate a specific class causing the problem.

The current swf weight is 14.4mb
We tried to build another custom bigger swf (big assets), with no problem.

We tried many air sdk version, without success.

Any advice to go further ? (debug option for the compiler, verbose mode, ideas, technical
contacts ?)

Thanks for your help, and sorry for the english...

Nicolas