flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Flexmojos Maven Apache Flex Error 1014
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:33:47 GMT
Ok … your application should be buildable now … (see your postbox)

Now to the details of what I found:
1. The version of the flex sdk is a 3-segment version (4.15.0) and no longer contains the
build number
2. Some of the config options were wrong (FB doesn’t tell you about that and Maven doesn’t
complain but IntelliJ helps a lot with this)
3. You were using finalname a lot. I would strongly suggest not to. Because this way “create-rsl”
creates a file with a different name than the swc.
4. You were using “external” scope for almost everything … while its ok do to this for
things you have rsls for, you shouldn’t use external for things you can’t load as RSL
(your crypto lib for example) (Hope this is correct … others please correct me if this was
wrong)
5. You were mixing localesCompiled and localesRuntime.

In order to, test your application, I removed the rsl scope and all external scopes to make
it build a normally linked swf and the application opened without any errors (ok … there
was a big possibly spanish dialog window asking me to click “Ok” or something else (probably
Cancel in Spanish or Portugese)

The zip I sent back to you builds successfully on my machine and the application seems to
work without Flashplayer errors. I would suggest to take this as a starting point for further
optimizations (rsls, external linking, localesRuntime, …).

I order to get the Flex libs (which are not publically available as maven artifacts) have
a look at our Mavenizer tool described here [1]

And make sure your Maven version is not too old and not too new. Flexmojos doesn’t work
prior to 3.1.1 and I wouldn’t use it with the newest versions (I used 3.3.1 for your application)

Hope that helps. Happy flexing (

Chris

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer