flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: PDO vs mysqli Web Service Return Values
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2017 05:09:23 GMT
I hear what you are saying, but I don't think I understand what I need to do.
The services are written in PHP and they communicate with Flex using Zend
AMF. There isn't any tags or code in the PHP files that indicate to use AMF,
I think that it just automatically happens with Zend.

Which brings us to the Flex side. When I connect to a PHP service file, why
would Flex recognize the type identifiers in the data stream in one PHP
service, but not the other? I have never had to mess with registerClassAlias
to get Flex to recognize the type identifiers before, so I feel like
something must be wrong on the PHP side, on what or how I am sending it.

I'm probably missing something in my thinking. Could you perhaps give me a
little more direction on steps I could take to help identify the problem, or
what I need to do on the Flex side to get it to recognize the type
identifiers in the data stream?

Thanks