flex-users mailing list archives

From DarrenEvans <darren.ev...@allocatesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Crippling Lag - Windows 10 IE11 - FlashPlayer / IBM ILOG Elixir
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:11:44 GMT
Tom Chiverton wrote
> Graphics drivers ? Maybe acceleration is disabled ?

I did wonder about graphic drivers. All the machines I've seen this happen
on are touch screens. However, the client's machine are not touch screen.

Hardware acceleration is on for the machines I've played around with.
Ironically, searching FlashPlayer lag in google and some people solve their
issue it by turning Hardware Acceleration off. On or off it still exhibits
the problem.