flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: PDO vs mysqli Web Service Return Values
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 03:09:46 GMT
So I tried constructing an array of objects the way that it seems that mysqli
does from the result set, and it still does not work.  Flex is still seeing
it returned as a primitive object.  *I am at a total loss guys*.  Here is
what I did in php:

            $result = $stmt->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_OBJ);

            $rows = array();

            foreach ($result as $res) {
                $row = new stdClass();
                $row->uniqueID=$res->uniqueID;