flex-users mailing list archives

From olegkon <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex app with Angular2
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:05:48 GMT
Hi,

We have a large legacy Flex4 web app (with Java8, Spring4, BlazeDS4,
Spring-BlazeDS integration),
which we want to start gradually converting to Angular2.

At this point we are trying to display Angular2 SPA as HTML5
in Flex Group via LinkButton or as a tab.  Is it possible?

Has anyone ever tried that?

Do we have to use iFrame or can do without it?
What to do with session management?
We would like to reuse Spring Security (need to add Spring Boot for that?)

If that is not possible, we can avoid using Java (as of now we have Angular2
app more like MEAN
without Mongo - calling DB Stored Procs via MSSQL client running on NodeJS),
so can try using security tokens (JWT).

Please advise.

TIA,
Oleg.