flex-users mailing list archives

From Hans Nuecke <hnue...@vservu.de>
Subject Re: out-of-memory error with AIR: are ther hard memory limits?
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 07:44:30 GMT
Excellent! Thank you very much to both of you (Josh and Jan); this is
encouraging and very helpful.

I will give it a try soon

Hans

Am 31.03.2017 um 09:29 schrieb Weber Jan:
> Hi Hans,
>
> for your information:
> I have successfully build one of our projects with ADT using the 64Bit Beta version of
AIR and was able to have the application run with over 4.5 GB of RAM without any issues.

> ADT commands:
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS901d38e593cd1bac1e63e3d128fc240122-8000.html
>
> Command would look something like:
>
> adt.bat -package -tsa none -storetype pkcs12 -keystore C:\something\cert.p12 -storepass
mypassword -target bundle c:\test\Main.air C:\sandbox\project\Main-app.xml -C C:\sandbox\project\bin-debug
Main.swf C:\sandbox\project\bin-debug\assets

> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Hans

> [...]
>

> Germany
>

> [banner]
> <http://www.dallmeier.com/index.php?id=1054>
>

> Subscribe to our Newsletter<http://www.dallmeier.com/index.php?id=322&L=1>
>

> www.dallmeier.com<http://www.dallmeier.com/en/home.html>
>

> Social Media<http://www.dallmeier.com/index.php?id=292&L=1>
>

> Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG
>
> CEO:
> Registry Court:
> VAT ID:
> Unlimited Partner:
> Registry Court:
>

>           Dieter Dallmeier
>           Amtsgericht Regensburg HRA 6827
>           DE813790649
>           Dallmeier GmbH
>           Amtsgericht Regensburg HRB 9085
>

> Am 30.03.2017 um 14:58 schrieb Josh Tynjala:
>> Currently, Windows 64-bit support isn't available in the AIR SDK
>> without a compiler. That doesn't mean you can't use it, though. You
>> could compile with the Flex SDK, and then call the adt command line
>> tool from the separate AIR SDK to package the AIR captive runtime app.
>>
>> - Josh
>>
>> On Mar 30, 2017 1:07 AM, "Hans Nuecke" <hnuecke@vservu.de> wrote:
>>
>>> I downloaded the SDK from that site (and already the new Beta that
>>> came out yesterday).
>>>
>>> But I downloaded the "Download AIR SDK for Flex Developers for
>>> Windows < https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/
>>> air/pvt/AdobeAIRSDK.zip>" package. Is that a 32Bit version only?!?
>>>
>>> There's no option to select 32 or 64 bit versions; or did I miss anything?
>>>
>>> So far I ignored the "AIR SDK & Compiler" versions, since I'm making
>>> use of Flex.
>>>
>>> I'm preferably using IntelliJ IDEA as IDE. Could I use the "SDL &
>>> Compiler" version also?
>>>
>>> Sorry for that many stupid questions, but your remark sounds logical
>>> for me (I ran into that limit with Outlook at those 32 bit times ;-)
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Hans

>>> --
>>>
> --

> *Hans J. Nuecke* / Gorch-Fock-Str. 6 * 81827 Muenchen * Germany / *VservU GmbH*
> Home:                           +49 (89) 45344858              office:           +49
(89) 43906 707
> mobile:                        +49 (176) 56529048
> private: hans@nuecke.de
> <mailto:hans@nuecke.de>                 business: hnuecke@vservu.de
> <mailto:hnuecke@vservu.de>
> website: www.vservu.de<http://www.vservu.de> <http://vservu.de> www.megazine3.de<http://www.megazine3.de>
<http://megazine3.de>
> Munich HRB 181251    Gesch?ftsf?hrer:      Hans J. N?cke      USt-Id:   DE266694113

*Hans J. Nuecke* / Gorch-Fock-Str. 6 • 81827 Muenchen • Germany /
*VservU GmbH*
Home:                           +49 (89) 45344858              office:           +49 (89)
43906 707
mobile:                        +49 (176) 56529048
website: www.vservu.de <http://vservu.de> www.megazine3.de
<http://megazine3.de>
Munich HRB 181251    Geschäftsführer:      Hans J. Nücke      USt-Id:   DE266694113