flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Flex Remoting to ColdFusion 10
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 04:56:57 GMT
Hi Doug,

  Thanks for responding.

  It is a local install and it is the CF Developer edition; however it
is linked to Apache Web Server running on Port 80; not CF's internal web
server.

  As best I could tell none of the CF 'special' directories; so I
started looking for an Apache version of the IIS 'Jakarta' mapping.

  It turns out if I added this line to the end of the mod_jk.conf file;
things started working as expected:

  JkMountCopy All

  This line tells the virtual hosts to inherit all the settings, as best
I understand it.

  I suspect this is a side affect of me having multiple virtual hosts
set up, but am not entirely sure.  I never had to do anything like that
in previous versions of CF [that I remember].

  Thanks, again.