flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject 4.16.0 Install issues (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex 4.16.0 released)
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:54:48 GMT
Adding dev@...

I just noticed that there is a bug in the installer.xml and the Installer
will not install 4.16.0 on Mac with FP/AIR 23 and older.  It will only
work with FP/AIR 24 and newer.  I haven't tried Windows, but it should be
ok.

I am hopeful very few people will want to install 4.16 with FP/AIR 23 and
older on Mac.  Does anybody disagree?  Otherwise I will make FP/AIR 24 the
default.  Folks who have to have 4.16 with FP/AIR 23 and older can use a
recent version of Ant and install via Ant.

Thoughts?
-Alex