flex-users mailing list archives

From Paul Moreau <paul.mor...@zutec.com>
Subject Moonshine IDE vs FB 4.7
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:21:12 GMT
Hi folks,

After becoming sick of developing a mobile project using FB 4.7 ( constant
crashing , constant issues attaching to devices for debugging , stuck on
Java 6, no updates ) I was delighted to discover Moonshine IDE,
specifically targeted for Flex / AIR apps.

However, after setting it all up , whenever I try and debug even a new
mobile project with the default settings, it builds OK but just prints the
below to the console:

 (fdb)  <<<
: Launch Applcation
: Adobe (R) AIR (R) Debug Launcher (ADL)
: Version 23.0.0.257
: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
: -profile already specified
: usage:
:   adl ( -runtime <runtime-dir> )? ( -pubid <pubid> )? -nodebug? (
-profile PROFILE )? ( -extdir <extensions-dir> )? ( -screensize SCREEN_SIZE
)? <app-desc> <root-dir>? ( -- ... )?
:   adl -help
: PROFILE                :
mobileDevice|extendedMobileDevice|desktop|extendedDesktop|tv|extendedTV
: SCREEN_SIZE            : ( <width>x<height>:<fullscreen
width>x<fullscreen height> )|PREDEFINED_SCREEN_SIZE
: PREDEFINED_SCREEN_SIZE :
iPhone|iPhoneRetina|iPhone5Retina|iPhone6|iPhone6Plus|iPod|iPodRetina|iPod5Retina|iPad|iPadRetina|Droid|NexusOne|SamsungGalaxyS|SamsungGalaxyTab|QVGA|WQVGA|FWQVGA|HVGA|WVGA|FWVGA|1080|720|480

Does anyone have any experience building and releasing enterprise level
apps with Moonshine? Or could anyone recommend a more robust IDE than
FlashBuilder for building AIR mobile apps ?

Thanks for your time.

--

*DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose