flex-users mailing list archives

From Paul Moreau <paul.mor...@zutec.com>
Subject Re: MobileGrid Skins
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 09:43:17 GMT
Nice work!

I had the same issue as Olaf but I just used
spark.compoenents.LabelItemRenderer to get it to build.

I also had an issue with the fonts. I got the following error:

*-unable to build font 'RobotoBold'*
*-exception during transcoding:*
*-Unable to transcode /Users/paulmoreau/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder
4.7/AndroidSkins/src/spark/skins/android5/assets/fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf.*

But looks great, thanks.