flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Issues With TextInput on Flex 4.16 AIR 25
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:49:22 GMT
It's been my experience that flash.text.StageText has multiple issues with
AIR 25.0.0.134. I believe that the Flex TextInput uses StageText on mobile,
so you may be running into these bugs.

It looks like there's a new AIR 25 beta on Adobe Labs today, so I think
they're planning to release an update to AIR 25 soon. I see in the release
notes that some StageText issues have been fixed. You might try using that
build instead of the released version.

Since a stable build of AIR 25 has been released, you may not see a beta
build in the Flex SDK Installer anymore. You can overlay the beta AIR SDK
over the Flex SDK manually using these instructions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/how-overlay-air-sdk-flex-sdk.html

- Josh