flex-users mailing list archives

From PKumar <prashaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:42:29 GMT
​Hi Piotrz,

I have downloaded  the pureMVC from below git link:

https://github.com/PureMVC/puremvc-as3-multicore-framework

I have used the pureMVC multicore version. I did not modify the pureMVC
 framework code, only compiled with  flexJS.
I am working on improving the example and will add the complete source
under github soon.

​

--
*Regards,*