flex-users mailing list archives

From Christian Kostenzer <christ...@kostenzer.net>
Subject Re: Moonshine IDE vs FB 4.7
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:19:55 GMT
Hi,
I am in front of the same considerations. Right now I am nailed to FB because using Coldfusion
as backend. The only reason, why I can’t move to another IDE is Coldfusion integration -
especially the code generation features for getting the ValueObjects and service classes from
Coldfusion server. Does anybody know, if there are similar extensions to any other IDE than
to FB ?

kindly regards

Mag.(FH) Christian Kostenzer
Gärberbach 1