flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Status Bar on Android Devices
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:00:40 GMT
I was finally able to get AIR 25 installed now that somebody has come up with
an installer for the SDK that allows for the bigger AIR 25 footprint.  This
sort of helped my situation with the status bar, but not entirely.  When I
tap on a textinput, the status bar still shows up, obscuring the top of my
application and some of the buttons.  Fortunately, when you close the soft
keyboard, the status bar disappears.  This is certainly an improvement, but
not what I would call a solution.  I wish there was a solution where you
could TOTALLY disable the status bar so that it never obstructs your
application.  Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on this.