flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Screen DPI ANE?
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2017 06:09:32 GMT
My application is out of proof-of-concept and I am going to be writing the
final version.  I want everything to be on point right out of the gate, and
I need it to work on all devices reliably.  Laying out my components and
scaling them correctly will be key, and this all depends on screen DPI, but
unforunately, Capabilities.screenDPI is not a reliable way to get the
correct DPI.  Does anyone know of an ANE that fairly reliably reports the
correct DPI?  I have looked around, and remember reading about one
somewhere, but I have been unable to find one.

Thanks