flex-users mailing list archives

From leokan23 <...@best-web.gr>
Subject Mobile DateChooser Flex
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 16:37:29 GMT
So one of the missing things in Flex mobile I hate is tha there is no Date
Chooser. OK there is the Date spinner but it looks old to be honest.

So my team and I are working on a custom Component with material designs. We
are almost there and i wanted to share it with you.

I would also like to see if anyone is interested to help complete it and
maybe extend it. There is already a version in github, but we plan to add
the new "material" version.

We are looking for someone who could help bring it on the nessary quality
for it to become part of Flex.

Let me know if you are interested.

p.s. special thanks to @quick6black for his Material skins (used for
buttons)