flex-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Povirk <Benjamin.Pov...@pop-tv.si>
Subject Re: Persistent Data
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:35:31 GMT
Yes, they have to be static and I think they are faster this way too, else you would need to
implement singleton.

> On 28 Feb 2017, at 20:26, bilbosax <waspence41@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Interesting.  Using Flex the way that I do, I have never had to write my own
> class before.  I will look into it more online.  Do the variables have to be
> static to do it this way?
>

> --

SAMO NASLOVNIKU! / ONLY FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT!

Opozorilo: Ta elektronska pošta vsebuje informacije, ki so lahko zaupne narave in so namenjene
samo naslovniku. Če je bilo zaradi napake v naslovu ali pri prenosu sporočilo poslano drugam,
prosimo, da o tem obvestite njegovega avtorja. Če sporočilo ni bilo namenjeno vam, ne smete
uporabljati, razkriti, širiti, kopirati, tiskati ali kakorkoli uporabiti informacije v sporočilu.

Disclaimer: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally
privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on
this e-mail.