flex-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Povirk <Benjamin.Pov...@pop-tv.si>
Subject Re: Persistent Data
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:49:53 GMT
Im using a simple static variables in a class named AppVars for such "app lifetime" stuff :)
eg
public final class AppVars
{
public static var CurrentUserPermissions:ArrayCollection;
... //more app static memory
}

and then using AppVars.CurrentUserPermissions in the application

On 28 Feb 2017, at 01:08, bilbosax <waspence41@comcast.net<mailto:waspence41@comcast.net>>