flex-users mailing list archives

From ismail şimşek <ismailsimse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interview Preparation
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:15:20 GMT
Hi Alex,

I think my knowledge matches up pretty well with their needs. I do not know
their technical details. So I answer that from job description

They are looking for someone who has knowledge about;

Creation of UI views in MXML;
Creation of skins with MXML.
Spark components;
UIComponent and Flex component lifecycle;
Flex bindings, custom events and collections;
Parsley IoC (or other IoC framework) and messaging;
Real-time messaging via LCDS;
Flex modules;
Unit testing with FlexUnit.

It will be an existing project. I suppose I will mostly maintenance an old
project. But I think I will also develop some new things. (not sure
actually). After a while I am pretty sure I will work on new things.
And sorry for very late answer. I lost in busy tasks.
Thank you in advance!

Ismail.